Here are my picks from last weeks link up. Yes, more Fourth of July projects, can't help myself!
So inspired, who couldn't do this? From Champagne Thursdays.
A pillow to sew from About Blogging Time.
Absolutely crazy about this one! Wish I would have had time to make it for all the kids; from Love and Laundry.
So classy and festive, a banner from Hello New Day.
I also wanted to give this link about a concrete counter top and slate back splash I found recently. It's beautiful! See it at Salvage Savvy.
If you have been featured feel free to grab a button if you would like it.
Wow Us Wednesday is a link up for:
- All items, projects or ideas made by you.... crafts, art, photography, furniture re-dos, organizational feats, recipes, money saving tips, decorating ideas, party plans, you name it!
- Grandparents if you have a post about a fun grandchild activity or visit, you are eligible too. If it wows us, it belongs here on Wow Us Wednesday! Don’t forget to link back! — a text link at the bottom of your post, or link somewhere on your blog is okay! Or grab my button below.
- This link will be open until Friday noon if you forget on Wednesday.
- I am starting an email reminder list for this link party. Please make sure you enter your email when linking to be included. If you entered it last time you don't need to again. Thanks!
- I love followers! Please consider following me in someway. Also please visit some other linkers and comment there too, ok?
- Please link up to three post and please do not relink ones from the previous week. Link to the specific post, not your blog home page. No Etsy shops or giveaways, please!
I would love to feature projects I choose and share them throughout the following week - by submitting a link to this party you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured with a photo from your post. Featured links will include a photo and a link back to the originating site.