We had all kinds of test run waited several months and redid it all just to make sure. After about a year and a half I guess I am now convinced; I just couldn't believe that I was only tired and exhausted. Everything pointed to nothing more than an over worked Grandmother with fybromyalgia who wants it all and who doesn't know how to rest and say no. I started by cutting down on some work hours, but that wasn't enough. I really did need to slow down even more.
Ok, I get it now. So, as sad as it has made me, I have stopped providing childcare to the extra sweet little ones that I have claimed as my own in addition to my grandkids. My house has not been as full of noisey happy voices, and I am very sadden by this! I still claim the right to be called Gramma by them though and they are still on my holiday gift lists. I do see them often because our family are all intertwined. I have missed adding their pictures on my blog posts along with the other kids.
If I don't stop going on about that I will cry so on with the award. Last week, I got a surprise from Jamie over at Love Bakes Good Cakes, telling me she was passing the Versatile Blogger Award onto me! Wow can you believe it?! I started this blog as a hobby and was so excited when I noticed a few people reading me; and now I have new internet friends all over the place! Isn't the web wonderful? Jamie has become a linker here at Wow Us Wednesday and she has a very nice blog. I would give this award to her if she hadn't aready received it :) Thank you Jamie for awarding me with the Versatile Blogger award!
Now the rules for this award are:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.
Here are my random facts:
- I have a particular fondness for bunny rabbits and I only have a rare teddy bear around for the kids to play with; all other stuffed toys are rabbits.
- I have a lot of food allergys, chocolate is one of them but I just have to have a Hershey bar now and then.
- I always wear shoes, even if it's just flip flops. My feet hurt if I don't.
- I am a bit of an artist, oil painting is my specialty though I do a little of everything.
- Though my natural hair color is burnette, I should have been a redhead :) I would be now if I wasn't allergic to hair dye :(
- I grew up thinking I could do anything if I really put my mind to it and only found out recently that that it is just not true. I do, in fact have many limitations.
- Though I may seem out going here on my blog, I am actually an introvert who loves to stay home and can go for days without leaving the house if I don't have to.
- Frugal and Thankful
- Living Life Intentionally
- Love andLaundry
- Jellibean Journals
- The Thriftiness Miss
- Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts
- Our Pinteresting Family
- Rosie Sweet Home
- Babblings and More
- a Short History of Now
- Schneider Peeps
- Jellyfish Jelly
- Nifty Thrifty Things